A Professional Pet Care Service that Comes to You
HaH is Now Hiring in Champions and The Woodlands!
Check out our Join The Team page to get started
We’ll care for your pets while you’re away!
Unlike traditional boarding or doggy daycare, Happier at Home brings professional pet care right to your door. Whether you’re travelling or can’t run home from work, your pets can stay in the comfort of their own home and routine.
We currently serve areas in Northwest Houston, TX including: The Woodlands, Huntwick, Champions, Vintage, Spring Creek Oaks, and Wimbledon.
How can Happier at Home help you?
- An alternative to doggy daycare and kennels; no drop off or pick up. We come to you!
- Daily dog walks, potty breaks, social time, brain games, and anything else your dogs needs while you’re at work
- In-home vacation visits for all of your pets while you travel. We’ll treat your entire family of dogs, cats, and more with love and attention. You can enjoy your trip knowing your pets will be safe and comfortable in their own home
- Updates on your pets with texts, pictures, and videos
- Positive training support on each visit
- A team of professionals with over fifteen years of experience
We promise you peace of mind. Not only will your pets feel safe, content, and engaged while you’re away, but they’ll look forward to every visit from Happier at Home. To deliver this promise, we work and live by these three principles:
We’ve been pet sitting in Northwest Houston for over fifteen years and have come to know dozens of clients, pets, trainers, vets, and professionals in the animal industry. All of our pet sitters are trained, bonded, insured, and of the highest integrity. Trust is at the core of our relationship with you and your pets, and we take that very seriously.
Listening is one of our most important duties as pet sitters. No request is too small, and we’ll always be in touch via texts, pictures, and videos. Connecting with your pets is equally important; they can’t talk, but they’re always communicating. We get on their level, hang out with them, and learn how they like to do things.
Love is how it all started. We run Happier at Home like the pet sitting business we’ve always wanted: one focused on the shared love we have for animals and the joy they bring. Whether your pets need some gentle coaxing to finish their dinner or an extra intensive game of catch in the backyard, we’ll be with them every step of the way.